NLB is looking for players who want to play the best teams in the region. We strive to put together high-level rosters of players to challenge themselves locally and regionally against the best programs. Our 2024 teams will provide an experience that will help your child develop at the highest level.
2024 14u Spring/Summer Roster
NLB will compete against high level competition over a 40 plus game schedule. Those games will come against other local Minnesota clubs, and in tournaments both local and regional. We take pride in the high level development we offer through our coaching and up-tempo practices. Parents can expect games to start in mid to late April and span to the last week of July before taking a break prior to fall ball.
Potential Spring/Summer Tournament Schedule (5-7 tournaments)
- CIS Kick Off Classic
- CIS Tournament of Champions
- Omaha Slumpbuster
- Perfect Game Invitational
- 2-3 Local tournaments
- 2 team practices per week from end of March to end to late April
- 3 team practices per week May-July
- Inclusion in High School Hitting program in summer (14 sessions)
New to 2024
- More weeknight games
- Access to weight training program
- Access to High School Summer Hitting Program
- Ability to opt in to Fall team
Players will have access to strength training 2x a week. Players will have priority scheduling giving them the ability to schedule these sessions directly before or after their baseball practices.
Access to weight training would encompass the Winter, Spring, and Summer sessions.
Summer Club 2024
Summer Club 2023-2024Register